Saturday, February 06, 2010

It has been more than a week now that I have been going for my motorcycle class 2 advance course for work related purposes...... Although I had slapped on loads of  sun tan lotion, I'm still suffering sun-burn and wife even noticed that I'm getting very much darker nowadays.......

Anyway, Qistina is slowly learning to sit and stand up quickly on her own however she still haven't learnt to walk unaided... Hopefully she be able to in these coming months, before her 1st year birthday. Also, Qistina is slowly throwing trantrum when things do not go her way... It's quite challenging for us; to please her and spoil her or to be firm and but teach her to be righteous........

Anyway went to some birthday parties by wife's friends and kuzzie.......... How happy they are celebrating their precious one's birthday... Qistina birthday is a few months away and we are still pondering how best we can celebrate her 1st birthday with closed and loved ones.............

Wife has started attending courses by her new employer in preparation for her new job environment. Best of luck to you, wife. Hope that this time, you finally find happiness in your work life (which I doubt but can only hope cause you are very choosy.....!!) Hoping wife got posted to somewhere near to our home so that she could catch a longer nap had cut her traveling time significantly.

 This coming CNY do not know where to go or what to do........... Any ideas???

ShahzEffah

shahelfah

* Together since October 2006 *
* Blissfully Married Since 2007 *
* Proof of love in the form of N.I.Q.*


shah
Photobucket
* Soccer *
* X-Box *
* PSP *
* ManU fanatic *


Elfah
Photobucket
* Kitties: Neng & Nyet *
* Romance novels *
* Shopping *
* Spas *

tuning to


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



take off
Charmedelf
Elyah
Ena
Faizal
Hazrul
Hirman
Iza
Jewel
Mahd
Raudah
Red
Rosz
sMiTa
Sufi

reminisce
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010


credits
1 2 3 4
edited and done by: ILAH