Tuesday, December 29, 2009

  For this month, baby Qistina have achieved a many 1st.... Listed as follows:

  1. Her first walk on a baby walker,
  2. Her first seating on a baby chair,
  3. Her first crawl on both knees and hands,
  4. Her first overseas trip out of Singapore,

  and yes, unfortunately,
  5. Her first fall off a bed or anywhere else for that matter......

  I'm so damn proud of her. (Eeeeer maybe not so for no.5.) I feel that she has grown considerably fast to my astonishment. When I first heard that she had had her first seating on a baby's chair, I was happily surprised and could not stop grinning.

  Anyway on wife's birthday, bought the family and my parents to Skudai, Johor Bahru, for (window) shopping @ the newly built Bukit Indah Jusco and then had some seafood dinner at Orang Asli Seafood Place... 

If you are puzzled on wife unorthodox selection of location for her birthday outing, rest assured wife was never hit on the head by a fallen coconut, her head is still beautifully intact and she has not suddenly changed over-night (although it would be great if she could have a mindset change sometimes or at least for a laugh, she could have a coconut fall on her. But please not from great height. I still love her..hehehe Huh? Not funny......??? *mumble* *mumble* *no sense of humour*.*mumble* *mumble* :p). It was my idea as I wanted to drive up to a new location and at the same time explore the surrounding places together as a family......

  Well for tomorrow's event, I guess we will be having dinner with wife's family.... Don't know yet where will we be going but I'm sure it would be some place nice but common (Swensen, Breeks!, Secret Recipe etc.....) :p Whatever it is, I need to start running again if I want to shed some pounds of my abs..... eeeeer I mean pouch!

  Oooooooh shut up!!!!

ShahzEffah

shahelfah

* Together since October 2006 *
* Blissfully Married Since 2007 *
* Proof of love in the form of N.I.Q.*


shah
Photobucket
* Soccer *
* X-Box *
* PSP *
* ManU fanatic *


Elfah
Photobucket
* Kitties: Neng & Nyet *
* Romance novels *
* Shopping *
* Spas *

tuning to


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



take off
Charmedelf
Elyah
Ena
Faizal
Hazrul
Hirman
Iza
Jewel
Mahd
Raudah
Red
Rosz
sMiTa
Sufi

reminisce
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010


credits
1 2 3 4
edited and done by: ILAH