Wednesday, November 25, 2009
There is no update from wife for some time now and I think she is currently busy @ work, what with school exam just around the corner and school term break is fast approaching as well... However I have always wonder what's so busy @ the library??? I thought they only sit at the counter and shake legs??? hehehe
Anyway wife has been thinking alot about quiting her job and becoming a full-time housewife but at this moment I have my reservation as our finance at the moment is not stable yet; what with the new-born, moving into our new home soon and other stuff..... But I have given the green light for her to look out for any part-time job where she can spent more time with our little baby daughter and yet supplement our income... :)
(Hey baby, I understand your "predicament" and I know the difficulties you face (not to mention the tiredness, the stress etc etc) but I hope that you can stay for just a little longer for our future endeavors.)
Qistina is growing up fast however 6 months on, she has still yet to learn anything. She can't crawl properly as yet, not being able to eat using spoon and have not started talking yet................... But I'm sure she will soon, hoping.......
Anyway went to watch 2012 as the preview was quite engaging however after seeing the show, I can safely say we can all rest easy at night as the show is based on a fictitious story and it was exaggerated to the extent of being unbelievable..... Heck!
Anyway to all M1 mobile subscribers. A little known promotion between M1 and Cathay where you can buy a movie ticket and get the second one free @ $10 only. You will get a free small popcorn and drink as well. Applicable on Sunday only.... So being a movie buff, I'm sure will be making full use of this promotion.......... Yipeeeee!
ShahzEffah