Tuesday, November 17, 2009

 Baby Qisty have been having flu and cough for the past week or so...... Somehow everyone around us is having some sickness or something........ Fortunately I'm feeling fine although most of them blame me for bringing this virus to them! I think it's because I'm the one in the family who fall sick first............hahahaha

 Anyway baby Qisty have been taking her medication and antibiotics religiously thanks to wife..... Good new is that she falls asleep easily after that. Bad new, she will wake up in the middle of the night and cry for no apprarent reason!! But wife would pacify her back to sleep while I also continue to sleep! :p

 Hopefully by next week all will be back to normal................ Wanting to make a passport for her. Maybe next week!

ShahzEffah

shahelfah

* Together since October 2006 *
* Blissfully Married Since 2007 *
* Proof of love in the form of N.I.Q.*


shah
Photobucket
* Soccer *
* X-Box *
* PSP *
* ManU fanatic *


Elfah
Photobucket
* Kitties: Neng & Nyet *
* Romance novels *
* Shopping *
* Spas *

tuning to


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



take off
Charmedelf
Elyah
Ena
Faizal
Hazrul
Hirman
Iza
Jewel
Mahd
Raudah
Red
Rosz
sMiTa
Sufi

reminisce
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010


credits
1 2 3 4
edited and done by: ILAH