Wednesday, November 04, 2009
am finally back to work after 2 days mc. i was down with the sniffles for most of last week & on monday morning i decided that i needed to see the doc. turns out tht it was a mild cold (didn't feel mild to me....) & after popping the medication i felt better.
supposed to be back @ work on tues but unfortunately, during the wee hours of tues morning (2am or so), N.I.Q. was burning up. she refused to sleep on the bed & ended up sleeping on my chest. so there i was proped up against a mountain of pillows, holding a sleeping N.I.Q in my arms for most of the night.
brought her to the doc who gave me 1 day child mc. & now a day later, i am back @ work.
N.I.Q's fever thankfully abated by 7pm last night. though i still didn't sleep that well due to the fact that she had nightmares most of the night. *sigh*
ShahzEffah