Monday, October 05, 2009

 This is the first time I'm blogging since the blog site was lovingly revamped by wife.... Hectic daily routine and schedules stifled my ideas and thoughts of blogging earlier!!

 Anyway N.I.Q. is now 4 months old and counting..... She has grown considerably, much to the delights of me and my wife...... She has become a beautiful, smart and happy baby. Everyday she is learning or trying new things. We just couldn't wait for her to grow up!! We sense that she will grow up being intelligent and smart just like her father as well as being someone beautiful and kind-hearted just like her mother..... Insyallah!

 Maybe many years down the road, if she happened to chance upon this blog, this is what I have to say;

 N.I.Q, a mother love to her children, in this case you, knows no bound..... Even a father love for you can never come close to it. She has sacrificed everything for you for 9 months before you are born and ever since then, every single day. Even if she is tired, sad, angry etc etc, she care and love for you all the same....

 I have seen it first hand and never in a million years would her love for you diminished. Rest assured........... I have always taken a mother love for granted but I hope that you do not go to the same path and make the same mistakes as your daddy...

 You grand-daddies, grand-mummies, your aunties, uncles and everyone around you love you so much..... Please do not waste your life doing stupid things. Be useful to the society and be pious to one God.............

ps: Anyway your daddy, a Police officer will be watching your every single move............................ With eagled-eyes ready to pounce! Aaaaaaaaah! Little daddy's angel..........

ShahzEffah

shahelfah

* Together since October 2006 *
* Blissfully Married Since 2007 *
* Proof of love in the form of N.I.Q.*


shah
Photobucket
* Soccer *
* X-Box *
* PSP *
* ManU fanatic *


Elfah
Photobucket
* Kitties: Neng & Nyet *
* Romance novels *
* Shopping *
* Spas *

tuning to


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



take off
Charmedelf
Elyah
Ena
Faizal
Hazrul
Hirman
Iza
Jewel
Mahd
Raudah
Red
Rosz
sMiTa
Sufi

reminisce
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010


credits
1 2 3 4
edited and done by: ILAH