Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy 44th Birthday Singapore!
did you stay @ home & watch the parade or were you there in the midst of the action? me? i stayed @ hm on tht day.
on monday though i got ard to watch G.I. JOE. such a nice movie. totally loved it, even though i was watching it under protest.. of course watching Channing Tatum wasn't such a bad trade off. he is as you can see super cutes. *blink blink*

G.I. JOE

Duke
Channing Tatum as Duke is hot. hehehe... & his love story with the Baroness makes me sigh... too bad abt the Cobra commander though... tht was a total twist i wasn't expecting. since i dnt follow the comic or the cartoon.

Ripcord
must admit that Ripcord is cute too. & his witty one-liners makes me laugh. plus, i happen to like the Wayan brothers. find them absolutely hilarious.
so what movie should i watch next? Up seems kinda cool. if only N.I.Q. is old enough, i'm sure tht she'll enjoy it. oh & not to forget The Proposal & The Ugly Truth. i definately want to watch those.
ShahzEffah