Monday, July 27, 2009
tdy was my 1st day back @ werk & boy didn't i want to leave N.I.Q. i felt totally depressed whn i kissed her goodbye; esp seeing how deeply asleep she was & knwing tht i wnt be there whn she wakes up this morn.
it was all i could do to walk out of the rm & nt lk back cause i knew if i did i wld probably cry. & i did tear up a lil bit before i boarded the hub's bike (he was sending me to the mrt stn before going to werk).
thro' out the whole day back @ werk, i kept thinking of what she was doing. was she crying? has she eaten? did she hav any wind? all sorts of things ran thro' my mind bt i resisted calling the mil. didn't want her to feel like i didn't trust her you see. but in the end i relented & called her to ask her how N.I.Q. was doing.
my mil told me tht N.I.Q. was doing fine & tht she slept the whole day away. i rushed hm yest, only makin' a pitstop to pay my bills. the moment i wlked past my mil's room where N.I.Q. was sleeping, she woke up.
it felt good to know that my daughter knows tht i m back, makes me feel like she had been waiting fr me. & how i missed her.. i hogged her for an hour in my room refusing to let even the hubs to take her. he knew tht i missed N.I.Q.; so he relented giving me that hour.
ShahzEffah