Friday, July 31, 2009

back to werk after 1 day emergency leave. was dwn with flu yest. in fact i m still feeling the after effects of the darned flu. no more sniffles mind you, but the pounding headache still lingers. shld have brought the headache medication. i sorely need it nw..

N.I.Q. was in a mood last night. she didn't wanna go to bed! *sigh* so i had a 1 sided conversation with my darling daughter, asking her to go to sleep cause I needed my sleep.

me: N.I.Q., sleep lah. ibu needs to go to werk tomorrow morning.

N.I.Q.: *smiles sleepily* gah....

me: sleep lah sayang. ayah is at werk. he'll come back tomorrow okay.

N.I.Q.: gurgles *punches her hands in the air*

(this is either her saying "yeay yeay tomorrow i get to see ayah" orrr "yeay yeay ayah not around & i get to 'bully' ibu by not letting her sleep" i have a strong feeling that it's the former.)

me: sleep eh. (by this time around, i was practically begging her)

N.I.Q.: nnnggeeehhh

*sigh* i take tht as NO! bleargh. what was i supposed to do? ground her? she's only 2 mths old.

in the end, she finally fell asleep whn my mum massaged her calves & i patted her to sleep. *phew* finally! after doing some last minute stuffs, i too fell asleep. my baby girl tucked neatly against my chest. *sigh*

ShahzEffah

shahelfah

* Together since October 2006 *
* Blissfully Married Since 2007 *
* Proof of love in the form of N.I.Q.*


shah
Photobucket
* Soccer *
* X-Box *
* PSP *
* ManU fanatic *


Elfah
Photobucket
* Kitties: Neng & Nyet *
* Romance novels *
* Shopping *
* Spas *

tuning to


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



take off
Charmedelf
Elyah
Ena
Faizal
Hazrul
Hirman
Iza
Jewel
Mahd
Raudah
Red
Rosz
sMiTa
Sufi

reminisce
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010


credits
1 2 3 4
edited and done by: ILAH